Quick Facts: QX Max Q-switched Laser
- The highest powered Q-switched laser available in Australia
- This enables tattoos to be faded faster and more efficiently
- Tattoos of all colours can be treated
- The high power of our laser allows tattoos to be treated more safely with a lower incidence of side effects
- It can be used at very low power levels to whiten the skin and achieve a porcelain like effect
- Can be tuned to a 532nm KTP wavelength to effectively treat deep pigmented lesions
Q-switched lasers have an advanced solid state switching mechanism that allows them to fire short nano-second pulses of laser energy. This extremely short pulse of energy allows unwanted pigments to be shattered by the laser energy whilst leaving the skin intact. It is very useful to remove lasers but is also effective at removing other unwanted pigmented lesions of the skin such as malasma.