Quick Facts: Porcelain Laser Protocol to Whiten the Skin
- Kiora uses multiple lasers in combination to both improve the colour and texture of the skin
- A Q-switched Nd:YAG laser whitens the skin and shrinks the pores
- A Frac3 laser firing millisecond long pulses of energy stimulate collagen to thicken and repair the skin
- An 1064nm Nd:YAG laser helps to shrink the pores
- By using all 3 lasers in combination Kiora can whiten the skin & improve the texture to give it a porcelain like quality
- All patients are treated by a Cosmetic Doctor of over 16 years experience to customise your protocol
- Uncompromising Safety: Ventilation exceeds WHO COVID recommendations for hospitals by 200%. All staff vaccinated
This is an advanced laser protocol that uses a combination of lasers to whiten the skin and improve the texture to give it a "porcelain like" quality. The protocol was pioneered in Asia and has become very popular in cultures where fair, smooth skin texture is prized.
A combination of lasers is used to achieve this effect. Firstly, millisecond pulses of laser energy are used to shrink the pores and encourage collagenesis of the skin. Then a Q-switched laser fires short nano-second pulses of energy to shatter the pigments of the skin to give a whitening effect
This is a very popular procedure in Asia where white, flawless skin is highly prized. It is suitable for most skin types from fair people of european heritage to darker asian skin types.
IS THERE ANY DOWNTIME?
Downtime is minimal for these procedures and usually consists of some mild redness for a few minutes after the treatment. To minimise your downtime strict avoidance of sunlight both before and after the treatment is mandatory.
COSMETIC LASERS AT KIORA
All of Kiora's patients are first consulted by a cosmetic doctor of at least 10 years experience, A treatment plan involving a combination of Cosmetic Skin Lasers can be personalised for your skin type. If you would like to discuss a treatment plan, please feel free to book a consultation with one of our full time Cosmetic Doctors.