FACE - LOOSE AND PRESSED MINERAL POWDERS
- bases are a concealer, foundation, powder and sunscreen all in one
- talc free, no oil, FD&C dyes or parabens because the minerals reflect light, they have a much wider colour tolerance than most makeups. You will never see where they begin and end. Apply in thin layers. The bases are concentrated pigment so a little goes a long way
FACE - LIQUID MINERALS
- A boon for all skin types, Liquid Minerals T makes skin look more youthful, diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles, minimizes pores, evens out skin tone and adheres so well there is minimal transference. You can immediately see and feel the difference in the look and health of the skin.
Time-Released Anti-Oxidants and Phytosomes
- The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes entrapping liposomes. This state-of-the-art technology allows us to encapsulate large amounts of active ingredients, which are then time-released on to the skin. This controlled and sustained release into the epidermis increases delivery by up to 40%. At the center of the visible spheres lie minerals (mica, titanium dioxide, boron nitride and iron oxides), L-sodium hyaluronate acid (hyaluronic acid) and Olive Squalene all encapsulated by seaweed lipids. Floating around these larger spheres are microscopic liposomes that individually encapsulate Coenzyme Q 10, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamins C), Vitamin K, Willow Bark Extract, Chamomile, Calendula, and Seaweeds (Algin, Agar and Carrageenan) The spheres are then suspended in a gel of aloe vera, lavender flower water and vegetable glycerin. As the makeup is applied and worked into the skin, the body temperature breaks down the liposomes so that they can release their actives in a prolonged time-release action for the ultimate in skin health and protection. This formula has a natural pH of 6.
FACIAL SPRAYS - D 2 O HYDRATION SPRITZ
- Use to set mineral after makeup has been applied.
- Use to hydrate skin at any time - especially in dry climates or planes.
- Oily skins can use as a moisturizer.
- Our D2O Hydration Spray with fragrant Ylang Ylang resists evaporation, so it stays on the skin longer, hydrating and plumping up the skin's surface and giving the face a more youthful appearance. D2O contains seaweed extracts to help reduce sebaceous hyper-secretion and regulate the pH of the skin. Botanical extracts of Chamomile and Myrrh act to soothe and refresh irritated skin. Extracts of Olive Leaf, Rosemary Leaf and Grape Seed Extract are anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial. And Ylang Ylang doesn't just have a heavenly scent – it also has a balancing action on the secretion of sebum, is an anti-depressant, a sedative and a supposed aphrodisiac!