Overview: Bioglycolic Acid Peel Facials
- A paramedical grade facial optimised to achieve quicker aesthetic results.
- A combination of Bioglycolic Acid and Proteolytic enzymes resurface the skin.
- The chemical resurfacing improves fine lines and refines the skin.
- All facials are performed by a fully trained Beauty or Dermal Therapist expert in the care and maintenance of the skin.
- For optimal results we recommend a course of 5 bioglycolic acid peel facials.
- Uncompromising Safety: Ventilation exceeds WHO COVID recommendations for hospitals by 200%. All staff vaccinated
Bioglycolic Acid Medi-Facial 60min
A Paramedical-grade Facial scientifically formulated to achieve a lasting, genuine improvement in the quality of the skin. The facial skin is resurfaced using a combination of Glycolic acid and Proteolytic enzymes. This gentle resurfacing, refining and hydrating treatment is designed to maximise aesethetic results whilst minimising downtime. A course of five treatments is recommended for optimal results.