Overview: Bioglycolic Acid Peel Facials
- A paramedical grade facial optimised to achieve quicker aesthetic results.
- A combination of Bioglycolic Acid and Proteolytic enzymes resurface the skin.
- The chemical resurfacing imrpoves fine lines and refines the skin.
- All facials are performed by a fully trained Beauty or Dermal Therapist expert in the care and maintenance of the skin.
- For optimal results we recommend a course of 5 bioglycolic acid peel facials.
Bioglycolic Acid Medi-Facial
This is a more invasive paramedical grade facial designed to achieve a quicker improvement in the quality of the skin. The skin is resurfaced using a combination of Glycolic acid and Proteolytic enzyme. This treatment is a resurfacing, refining and hydrating treatment designed to maximise results gently but effectively. A course of five treatments is recommended for optimal results.