Quick Facts: Chin Implants & Enhancement (Non-Surgical)
* Current Australian Government Provisions do not permit us to use the name of this product in any advertising material. For more information contact Kiora.
- Dermal Fillers can be used instead of silicone implants to enlargen and strengthen the chin
- The longevity of the procedure is excellent and can last up to 2 years
- The dermal fillers enlargen the chin immediately allowing for a very accurate and precisely controllable procedure
- Correcting a weak, receding chin can dramatically improve the balance of the face - it is popular amongst asians
- Similar advanced techniques can be used to slim the face, correct the nose, enhance cheeks or slim the face
- A Cosmetic Doctor of at least 16 years experience performs all dermal filler procedures at Kiora
- Uncompromising Safety: Ventilation exceeds WHO COVID recommendations for hospitals by 200%. All staff vaccinated
A new generation of harder, more durable dermal fillers allow the chin to be precisely and safely enlargened. The new fillers allow the chin to be precisely shaped and give excellent longevity of 12-24 months. A strong chin with adequate foward projection is necessary to create a pleasing, balanced facial profile. Silicone chin implants have always been a very popular surgical procedure to help restore the balance to patients faces. It is the opinion of our Cosmetic Doctors modern techniques now allow us to offer aesthetic results that are comparable to these traditional surgical procedures. All patients at Kiora are seen by one of our principle Cosmetic Doctors, either Dr Grace Lin or Dr Neville Lee See. They have a long interest in the use of minimally invasive techniques as an alternative to cosmetic surgery and have been with Kiora continuously since 2005.
HOW DO YOU ENHANCE THE CHIN?
A new generation of harder, more structural dermal fillers is injected deep beneath the skin and muscle layers of the chin. Depending on the problem of the chin our doctors can lengthen the chin, advance the chin forward or enlargen the chin to give the most pleasing and natural facial proportions.
WHY SHOULD MY CHIN ENHANCEMENT BE PERFORMED BY A QUALIFIED DOCTOR AT KIORA?
In response to a number of tragic and well publicised adverse cosmetic outcomes the Australian Medical Board Guidelines were changed on the 1st of October 2016. The law now requires all patients undergoing cosmetic procedures such as chin enhancement and anti-wrinkle injections to be consulted personally by a qualified Doctor. A nurse-only consultation is illegal. At Kiora, to maximise safety and minimise the reaction time to unexpected events, all such procedures have always been performed personally by an experienced and qualified Cosmetic Doctor. We are proud we have always acted in the best interests of our patients and prioritised safety; preempting the Medical Board by over 10yrs.
Longevity in this area is excellent. The dermal fillers are in an area where there is very little movement and they lie protected deep beneath the muscle and skin layers of the cheeks. Fillers often persist for longer than 18 months in this Chin. In comparison a chin silicone implant often needs to be repeated every 5-10 years. It is the opinion of Kiora's doctors the procedure often gives superior results to surgery whilst offering excellent longevity.
ADVANCED COSMETIC INJECTION TECHNIQUES
The non-invasive cosmetic techniques first pioneered for non-surgical rhinoplasties can be adapted to provide an alternative to cosmetic surgery in other areas. Both the nose and cheeks may be reshaped with dermal fillers to give a more balanced, proportional look to the face. The face can be slimmed as an alternative to jaw surgery. The longevity of these techniques is excellent and often exceeds 12 months. It is the belief of our Doctors the outcome is often superior to traditional surgery.
Advanced dermal filler procedures are a very low risk procedure with a far lower infection risk, bleeding risk and complication rate compared to surgery. The whole procedure takes about 30 minutes, the results are immediate and typically there is no downtime.