Quick Facts: Facial Slimming Contouring (Non Surgical)
- All procedures at Kiora are peformed b a Cosmetic Doctor of over 16 years experience
- The face and jaw can be contoured to give a slimmer, more oval shape
- Our Doctors helped pioneer non-surgical facial slimming in Melbourne & regularly host a popular training session teaching this advanced technique to other Doctors
- Similar advanced techniques can be used to achieve a non-surgical rhinoplasty, enlarge the chin & enhance cheek
- The technique can help patients who suffer from nocturnal teeth grinding and bruxism to protect the teeth
- Our Doctors use a specific facial slimming protocol pioneered as an alternative to jawbone surgery & gives excellent results for both Asian patients & other patients with broad faces
- Uncompromising Safety: Ventilation exceeds WHO COVID recommendations for hospitals by 200%. All staff vaccinated
An oval jawline is considered to be feminine and beautiful in many cultures. Over activity of the chewing muscles (masseters) can enlarge the jawline giving a more square and musculine profile. Patients often mistaken the overlarge chewing muscles for excessive fat or a saggy jawline. A variety of non-invasive and laser techniques can be used to slim the face with far less downtime than traditional maxillary surgery. The result is a slimmer, sharper and more pleasing jawline. To give the best and safest possible results all cosmetic procedures at Kiora are performed by one of principle Cosmetic Doctors, Dr Grace Lin or Dr Neville Lee See. They have been with Kiora continuously since 2005 to give a safer and more consistent outcome.
Facial slimming has been a very popular procedure in Asia for over a decade. Dr Grace Lin is experienced in a variety of minimally invasive techniques such cosmetic injectables and laser lipolysis to slim the face and contour the jawline. She was one of the first doctors in Mebourne to offer minimally invasive facial slimming.
WHY SHOULD MY FACIAL SLIMMING PROCEDURE BE PERFORMED BY A QUALIFIED DOCTOR AT KIORA?
In response to a number of tragic and well publicised adverse cosmetic outcomes the Australian Medical Board Guidelines were changed on the 1st of October 2016. The law now requires all patients undergoing cosmetic procedures such as facial slimming and dermal fillers to be consulted personally by a qualified Doctor. A nurse-only consultation is illegal. At Kiora, to maximise safety and minimise the reaction time to unexpected events, all such procedures have always been performed personally by an experienced and qualified Cosmetic Doctor. We are proud we have always acted in the best interests of our patients and prioritised safety; preempting the Medical Board by over 10yrs.
ADVANCED COSMETIC INJECTION TECHNIQUES
Non-invasive cosmetic techniques such cosmetic injections and laser lipolysis can be used as an effective alternative to cosmetic surgery. The calfs can be slimmed to give a more streamlined look and the nose, chin and cheeks may all be reshaped with dermal fillers to give a more balanced and proportional look to the face. The longevity of these techniques is excellent and often exceeds 12 months. It is the belief of our Doctors the aesthetic outcome can be superior to traditional surgery.
IS FACIAL SLIMMING SAFE?
The procedure is inherently safe. There is no downtime. Even mild bruising is very uncommon in this area.
Advanced cosmetic techniques can be used to remodel the calves to present a slimmer and sleeker profile as an alternative to traditional surgical reduction of the muscle mass. The calf area can be reduced in size to present a sleeker and more aesthetically pleasing profile. The technique is very popular in Asia.
* Current Australian Government Provisions do not permit us to use the name of this product used in Melbourne in any advertising material. For more information contact Kiora.